Well Established Customs Brokerage Firm
About this business for saleWell Established Customs Brokerage Firm
Earnings with good cash flow!
This company has been in business for more than 3 decades and is enjoying long term partnerships with a number of its clients, some of which are among the biggest names in their respective industry.
It’s good location and proximity to the airport is a great advantage. The company hold s office in a personal property owned by the business owners - a lot with improvement measuring 304 sq.m., bi-level, which will also be included in the sale.
Data from the owner shows an annual gross sales of about PhP8.6 million.
19 able and well trained employees man the business.
A fleet comprised of three (3) Isuzu 6 wheeler truck, one (1) Isuzu 4 wheeler truck, three (3) motorcycles are included in the sale along with office equipment.
The company specializes in the following services:
- Customs import/export procedure
- complete computerized Customs clearance operations (parcel post, sea and air)
- full tariff consultation and classification service
- technical valuation and legislative advice
- trade analyst reporting
- specialized cartage
- air/sea import/export forwarding
Accreditations and Affiliations:
- Corporate Customs Agents
- Civil Aeronautic Board Certified
- NAIA Forwarders Brokers Association
- Air Cargo Forwarders of the Phils., Inc.
- Federation of Air Customs Forwarder and Brokers of the Phils.
- Member – Chamber of Customs Brokers Incorporated
+63 2 900 8000
+63 998 597 0028
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.